In this battle for efficiency and profitability, the warehouse has taken center stage. Companies are recognizing that what happens in the warehouse can make a big difference to the supply chain and to their bottom line. They are also starting to acknowledge that some of the biggest productivity gains are potentially within the walls of the warehouse. The warehouse is viewed today as much more than a storage facility.
We maintain warehouses and can quickly access warehouse space worldwide. In addition, our wide range of public warehousing and distribution services include:
- Inventory Management – a customized service which enables us to manage and track inventory based on your specifications
- Repacking and Relabeling – we can repackage split shipments, label boxes according to your requirements, and repalletize shipments to save on freight costs
- Cargo Consolidation – combines or distributes cargo involving multiple delivery or procurement points
- Shipment Preparation – includes complete packing, documentation, and other steps required to prepare your cargo for shipment
- Consolidated Freight Station / Bonded Warehouse- can temporarily store anything that hasn’t passed through customs